10 Things To Look Into The Admit Cards Issued By CBSE To 10th Std
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting Class 10 Board Examination 2018 from March 6, 2018.
As per CBSE, the students are advised to follow the following instructions available on the admit cards:-
1) Roll Number: Roll number is the most important thing to check in your admit card. Carefully check your Roll Number mentioned in the Admit Card and in case of any mistake, it should be immediately reported to the board.
2) Date of Birth: Date of birth mentioned in the Class 10 documents is very important as it is going to be replicated not only in the official documents of CBSE but also to other government documents.
3) Center Number: Exam Centre number will help you to locate your examination centre.
4) Photograph: Your admit card will also have your photo attested into it. As per instruction from CBSE Board, admit cards without a photograph is inadmissible and students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
5) Personal Information: The CBSE Admit card has your personal details such as mother’s name, father’s name, school’s name and category (if applicable). The students are advised to check all this information to ensure its correct.
6) Exam Dates: The admit card also has date sheet of the subjects. The paper codes, dates and subjects are to be checked carefully by the students.
7) Exam Time: The start and end time of the examination is printed on the admit card. Students are advised to check the duration of each exam so that they can manage their time accordingly.
8) Student’s Signature: The signature of student is must on the admit card. All the candidates are required to sign their admit card.
9) Principal’s Signature and stamp: The students carrying admit card without the stamp and the signature of the Principal will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
10) Instructions: Apart from the above information, the students are also required to read all the instructions given on the Admit Card.